September 7, 2010

Boise State Fans!

I'm pretty sure that Kamden's the Boise State football teams #1 fan. He was given this jersey for his birthday, and had a very good reason to wear it yesterday. Way to go BSU!

Jaida was waiting for us to take off to the Willvie house for some DINNER and FOOTBALL, but that darn tired feeling took over...

My mom and I came to the conclusion that we were bad luck last night. Every time we came in to watch the game, they didn't do so hot. On the last drive we decided to stay out of the room, and of course they scored the winning touchdown. Needless to say, I might be a little superstitious. You can thank my beautiful mother and I for the amazing win!

3 comments:

Brittnee said...

I love that jersey on Kam...I think I want some for my girls! That position that Jaida fell asleep in is priceless! It was good to see you last night, especially wrestling those two little sweethearts :) You are such a good Mom, Nat and I Love you so much!

-Britt

Ashleigh said...

I love your picture with the sunset Nat! So cute. Your kids are precious and I am so glad that you have a blog so I can see them grow up. Miss you more than words can say

Dean Family said...

Go Boise State! and what better representation than to have their #1 fan supporting them! I just ordered Dan and the boys sweatshirts and they are so excited to wear them. Take good care of those darling kids and I will see you on the flip-side! By the way I love your new family picture on Garett's facebook page...you are one good-looking bunch.
p.s. good hair days and bad...we stick together like a bushy sheep with red wool!!