March 8, 2011

JAIDA'S 3...

I finally broke down and had Garret take a pregnancy picture of me. I'm always the one taking the pictures, so to get one of me takes some planning. It shouldn't be that hard!

SO.....here I am at 29 weeks!
My sis-in-law, Melissa, and I are only 1 day apart according to our due dates. It's so fun to be pregnant with someone else!
Do any of you remember Super Bowl Sunday? I remember it VERY WELL! It was the day that Jaida found a pair of sewing scissors and decided to cut her own hair....a very traumatic day for both of us! We were at Garret's parent's home and had invited some friends to eat and watch the game with us. Jaida was running around having fun with her cousins and friends so I didn't worry too much about her. I was playing catch with Kamden downstairs, and I suddenly had a feeling to check on Jaida. I DIDN'T LISTEN! Within the next five minutes, my niece Avery came down and said the words that no mother wants to hear, "Jaida's cutting her hair!" So Garret and I searched all over the house and couldn't find her. She was hiding! And then I saw them...the curly golden locks on the floor. If I'm not mistaken, I screamed and said a few choice words! Garret had to calm me down, because all I could think was three years of hair growth is laying on the floor!

I had to get a shot of her before I attempted to fix it. This is the good side. Getting long, huh!
This is the chopped side...not so long, huh!
She was pretty upset after it happened because she couldn't understand why it wouldn't go back on. Luckily she didn't get it in the front and to the scalp. That would have been worse.

BEFORE...
AFTER...



Pretty cute little pixie!
I thought I may have the escaped the terrible two's because Jaida was such a good girl this past year. I didn't realize, until my mother filled me in, that some kids go through the horrible three's! Jaida may be heading in that direction! With the hair cutting and fit throwing month she's had, I definitely think we're in for a fun year. With that said, she's never been so cute to me. She's starting to express herself very well, tell stories, and tell me she loves me all the time. I'll take her any way I can, but I just pray that my patience holds out!

Birthday morning with brother...
opening 1 present...Tinker Bell movie from Kam!
My happy son!


Jaida had a fever the night before and all that day, so bless her heart for trying to be happy and sweet at her party.
She loves, loves, loves her cousins!


one of her favorite presents...A baby diaper bag!
The other favorite...a BIKE!
A BIG thanks to all those who supported her on her birthday! I know she felt pretty special!

No comments: