June 6, 2012

My little loves

I don't know what I would do without these three, and I don't remember what I did before I had them. My life was most certainly filled with selfish and mundane things. I know that Heavenly Father's Plan of Happiness is truly that...a plan meant to bring us pure joy. There are days where I wonder how I will make it through and then others that I hate to see end. 
Since Garret started his job, Saturdays are very precious to us. We took the opportunity at the end of April to picnic at an AMAZING park and were able to ride on a carousel horse, explore the many playground toys, and run races. We all had a blast!
After church on a beautiful April Sunday!
Kasen loves to climb up this slide and just hang out up there until he gets bored. He can't get down, so he usually just screams when he's done.
Special movie time on mom and dad's bed!

This is what Kase was up to while I was getting the other two situated in my room. He was certainly enjoying himself!

1 comment:

Meagan Ivie said...

I can't believe how grown up all of the kids are! What an adorable family! Love and miss you guys!