April 13, 2012

Easter 2012

We were invited to an Easter egg hunt on the Friday before Easter. Garret has class on Friday nights so I was hesitant to go by myself with the kids, but I'm so glad I did. They had a blast!
Ok, the thing I love about living out here is the fact that we can drive for 2 minutes and find places like this!





Kamden didn't get very many eggs because he was distracted by the one he just found.



I made the kids aprons to put in their Easter baskets this year. I thought they turned out so cute. They needed them! They always want to paint or help me cook, and these will be perfect to throw on over their clothes.



I have been realizing how important it is to write down the things that are special to me in my life. Easter Sunday is one of those things. I love the season and I love the events that it reminds us of. I had the opportunity to sing in a small choir on Easter, and so I was able to be reminded of the events every time I practiced. I am eternally grateful to my Heavenly Father for the blessings in my life, and for the gift of His Son, Jesus Christ. I know He lives and I know He loves me and the little ones I am trying very hard to raise. It was a very happy Easter.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Nat, I love to see your beautiful family!! I hope you are doing well!